COVID is still an important concern for our staff and visitors. When city regulations dictate, face masks are required indoors. And the Museum carefully controls capacity.
The Museum reserves the right to ask any visitor not following regulations to leave.
Neon Museum of Philadelphia
1800 North American St, Unit E
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Friday: 1pm to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS
7 to 12 year olds: Free
Under 7: Not admitted
To protect children and exhibitions, children under 7 not admitted and visitors under 16 must be accompanied by supervising adult. Members admitted free with membership card. Cancel your appointment for a full refund up to 48 hours before your visit.
THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2022. We are open 12-5pm on Saturday, November 26, and Sunday, November 27.
The Museum is permanently closing. Our final day open is Sunday, December 11th, 12-5pm.
TEXT FOR #1 BELOW, IF NEEDED
1) If different types of tickets are listed below, select “Ticket” for general admission or select another option for a specific event. If only “Tickets” is listed below, do not click on the box and go to the next step.
Online: The Museum admits a limited number of visitors, so advance reservations are strongly suggested.
In person: Though reservations are preferred, walk-ins are welcome as space allows.
To reserve tickets using the calendar below:
1) Do not click the “Tickets” box.
2) Select your number of tickets in the “Quantity” box.
3) Select an available date and time.
4) Complete the info and payment forms.
5) After booking your tickets, you’ll receive a confirmation email. It could take up to an hour to arrive. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam folder and mark the message as not spam for future mailings. If you don’t receive your confirmation or have other questions about your reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members: Please select “Member Discount” and enter the discount code you were given when you became a member. If your membership allows an additional visitor, there’s no need to separately book that person; just bring ’em!