COVID is still a primary concern for our staff and visitors, so we require the following:
CAPACITY: The Museum is carefully controlling capacity, so admission times may be limited or unavailable.
MASKS: All visitors are requested to wear masks inside the Museum and throughout NextFab if they are not fully vaccinated. For visitors who are fully vaccinated, masks are optional.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between you and other visitors.
The Museum reserves the right to ask any visitor not following these regulations to leave.
Neon Museum of Philadelphia
1800 North American St, Unit E
Philadelphia, PA 19122
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS
7 to 12 year olds: Free
Under 7: Not admitted
To protect children and exhibitions, children under 7 not admitted and visitors under 16 must be accompanied by supervising adult. Members admitted free with membership card. Cancel your appointment for a full refund up to 48 hours before your visit.
Online: The Museum admits a limited number of visitors, so advance reservations are strongly suggested.
In person: Though reservations are preferred, walk-ins are welcome as space allows.
To reserve tickets using the calendar below:
1) Do not select the “Ticket” box.
2) Select your number of tickets in the “Quantity” box.
3) Select an available date and time.
4) Complete the info and payment forms.
5) After booking your tickets, you’ll receive a confirmation email. It could take up to an hour to arrive. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam folder and mark the message as not spam for future mailings. If you don’t receive your confirmation or have other questions about your reservation, please email us at email@example.com.
Members: Please select “Member Discount” and enter the discount code you were given when you became a member. If your membership allows an additional visitor, there’s no need to separately book that person; just bring ’em!